Do These Problems Sound Familiar?
- You’re a grown man still dressing like a boy in t-shirts and jeans.
- You want a promotion but look nothing like a man who should be in charge.
- Women ignore you because you don’t look successful.
- When shopping for clothing you can’t tell quality from junk.
- You have no idea what clothing styles or colors best compliment you.
- Your clothes make you look lanky, short, and fat.
- You have limited funds with which to build your wardrobe.
Hi, I’m Antonio Centeno – father, husband, and former US Marine turned custom clothier living in Wisconsin, USA. I’m also the guy who wrote the book “A Man’s Guide To Timeless Style”.
Here’s why I created this eBook and why I think it’s worth your time and money.
Simply put – If you’re going to own one book on how to dress sharp – “A Man’s Guide to Timeless Style” is the book you want. It’s comprehensive, illustrated, portable, and continuously updated.
My philosophy is simple – you’re smart and understand clothing is important, but you’re not a fashion designer or billionaire playboy (yet). You want information that’s clear, practical, applicable, and written in a manner you can understand.
“A Man’s Guide To Style” focuses on 2 things:
I write and talk in simple terms. Style does not have to be complex and I want to help normal men like you understand how to dress for success. Because whether you’re a lawyer, electrician, doctor, plumber, marketer, or student – you are judged by how you look.
2. Timeless Style
Look at the best dressed men over the last 50 years – they would still be considered smartly dressed today. Men like Carey Grant, Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, Muhammad Ali, Peter O’Toole, JFK, Alaine Delon, & Sean Connery to name a few. They could walk out of a picture from 1952, 1972, or 1992 and still look great. This is the type of style I teach.
Let me be clear - if you’re looking for fashion models or what’s a hot trend in 2012 – I can’t help you.
This is a MAN’s style book – it’s something your grandfather would be proud to see you reading because he can relate to the deeper sense of meaning behind it. You see I believe a man wears clothing not to hide who he is – but to let the inner man shine through. Real men are like diamonds – shaped under intense pressure and heat, then polished to face the world.
If you like what I’m saying here – keep reading…………….
“A Man’s Guide To Style” Will Arm You With The Knowledge To Improve Your Appearance Today.
13 Chapters, 75 articles, 400+ Pictures, 600+ Pages
Specifically – This eBook Will Help You:
- Understand why you need to dress sharp.
- What steps you need to improve your appearance – today.
- Build the Foundation – Fit – Fabric – Personal Style.
- Focus on the importance of body type.
- How to build your wardrobe.
- Overview of men’s suits, sport coats, dress slacks, blazers, coats, neckties, shoes, socks, & more!
- Understand clothing alterations.
- How to dress for weddings, business meetings, travel, etc.
- Both hot and cold weather dressing techniques.
- And hundreds of other menswear topics covered…………..all for $47 to be delivered instantly as a formatted electronic PDF document.
How about $204 In Bonuses & Updates
13+ Hour Audio Companion – $147 Value – Too busy to read 600+ pages? Then just listen to the eBook in your car or during your next workout. I personally read all 75 articles and go into behind the scene detail summarizing each articles’ main points. FYI – These audio files are available nowhere else – I give you never before released personal insights and stories that inspired me.
$47 Discount on the Style System – The Style System is my 7 week comprehensive step by step coaching course guaranteed to transform your appearance. Men who buy this eBook are notified about class openings.
Life-Time Updates - You never have to worry about missing out on the latest edition - Every few months I update & improve this eBook – you’ll have access to all updates and bonuses for as long as I’m in business.
In Summary – This $251 Package Includes
- “A Man’s Guide To Style” 606 page eBook – 75 sections divided into 13 chapters delivered instantly in PDF format. 100% searchable and printable. ($47 Value)
- 13 Hour & 40 Minute Audio Companion – Broken-up into 77 sections delivered instantly as a downloadable MP3 ($157 Value)
- $47 discount on my Style System men’s style course ($47 Value)
- Lifetime eBook updates
How long would it take you to read thousands of fashion magazines, style books, and social psychology texts? How much would a library of these academic periodicals cost?
The answer is thousands of hours and thousands of dollars.
“A Man’s Guide to Style” is a collection of my best style articles written over the last five years – the product of thousands of hours of research and study. All of these articles are updated, improved, and organized to ensure a pleasurable reading experience.
In addition – I’m one of the few men’s style writers who also works as a custom clothier and image consultant. This has given me a deeper insight into the practical application of the style lessons I teach.
The result is a comprehensive collection of modern style knowledge in an easily searchable and conveniently portable electronic format.
“A Man’s Guide To Style” Brings Fashion To Your Fingertips